Because my time for ministry is limited, I try to give priority to writing posts for my blogs and Facebook and creating Youtube videos. However, if you need to get in touch with me privately, you may contact me here. I will try to respond as soon as I am able, if possible. 🙂
I do not share any information from contact forms with anyone.
Some reasons you may want to get in touch with me:
- To let me know about something that blessed you on my site.
- To inform me of a problem on a post or on my site.
- To share your story with me that you would like for me to use as a potential guest post.
A few guidelines:
1. I am not able to personally mentor and disciple individuals privately via email at this time, thanks so much for understanding.
2. I also don’t generally give specific advice to people’s personal situations – but encourage people to seek God, to pray, and to turn to the Bible for wisdom. I don’t know exactly what every person should do in every situation – but our God has all of the wisdom we need.
3. If you have severe issues, please seek appropriate, experienced, one-on-one counseling with a trusted, qualified counselor ASAP! Check out www.focusonthefamily.com or www.biblicalcounseling.com.