Because my time for ministry is limited to about 30 hours/week, I try to give priority to writing posts, and answering public comments on my blogs, Youtube, and Facebook. However, if you need to get in touch with me privately, you may contact me here. I will try to respond as soon as I am able, if possible. 🙂
A few guidelines:
1. I am not able to personally mentor and disciple individuals privately via email at this time, thanks so much for understanding.
2. I also don’t generally give specific advice to people’s personal situations – but encourage people to seek God, to pray, and to turn to the Bible for wisdom. I don’t know exactly what every person should do in every situation – but our God has all of the wisdom we need.
3. I am able to respond most quickly to brief, concise emails – i.e.: up to about 300 words or so.
4. If you have severe issues, please seek appropriate, experienced, one-on-one counseling with a trusted, qualified counselor ASAP!
5. Please note – I copy my husband on all correspondence with men for the sake of accountability.
SHARE YOUR STORY ON MY BLOG!
You are welcome to share what God is doing in your life on the blog or you may share here. I love hearing people’s stories! If you would like me to consider your story for a possible blog post, please make a note of that at the top of your email. Ideally, stories would not be more than 1000 words. Thank you so much!