Come to the Living Water!
Jesus answered and said to her, “Everyone who drinks of this water will thirst again; but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him shall never thirst; but the water that I will give him will become in him a well of water springing up to eternal life.” John 4:13-14
Just found us and don’t know where to start? No problem… I’m here to help. 🙂
This blog is primarily for single women (of any background) although men are welcome to read and to share if they would like. Married women are also welcome here – and you may be interested in my blog for wives, as well, at www.peacefulwife.com.
The purpose of this blog is to point women to Christ, His Word, His wisdom, His design for us as women, and to the Life He died to give to each of us. All are welcome to come to Him!
I am thrilled that you are here and can’t wait to share with you the things that I wish I had learned before I even had my first date – about biblical womanhood, godly femininity, preparing for godly marriage, living wholeheartedly for Christ, as well as understanding and relating to men in productive ways. I believe that this blog will greatly bless your walk with Christ and all of your relationships as you learn to differentiate between the world’s wisdom and God’s wisdom. The Bible has so much to teach us today that is completely relevant to our lives.
My primary themes:
- the Bible contains the only source of absolute truth
- through living in total submission to Jesus Christ as Lord, and in walking in obedience to Him through His Spirit’s power flowing in us, we can experience the most spiritually abundant lives.
- We can each be filled to overflowing with God’s love, joy, and peace! REALLY!
- We can become godly women as we allow God to be in control of our lives.
- We can bless others in our lives, including our men, as we demonstrate biblical womanhood.
I know that many women are in bondage today to fear, anxiety, worry, guilt, addictions, and shame. This breaks my heart!
Thankfully, there is every reason for hope in Jesus and in what He has done for us! I can’t keep the Treasure that Jesus Christ is to myself! God radically changed my heart, mind, and soul. And He can heal and change yours as well! I have seen God transform hundreds of women around the world already and I can’t wait to share with you and see what God has in store for your life!
You can generally anticipate new posts about twice per week. I am happy to hear ideas that you may have for discussions. I love to share stories of single women and the beautiful work of Christ in their lives. You are always welcome to share in the comments about any struggles or problems you are having or just to rejoice with us over answered prayer or lightbulb moments with which God has blessed you.
Your relationship with Christ as a Christian needs several things to flourish:
1. Total devotion to Christ as Lord.
2. Time in prayer daily as you seek to allow God to change you and to know Him more.
3. Time in God’s Word daily as you soak in His truth.
4. Discipling/mentoring to help you grow. That is what this blog is all about!
5. Fellowship and worship with other believers at a Bible-believing church.
Follow April Cassidy on social media:
Youtube – videos for single women and wives about living in submission to Christ and becoming the godly women He calls us to be
And feel free to check out my site for wives any time – singles are most welcome! We love to include you in the discussions.
Tips for getting the most out of Peaceful Single Girl
- Be open to exploring new ideas even if they sound very different from what you have grown up hearing and thinking – always check everything any author, including myself, says with the Bible.
- Be willing to question your world view and paradigm. Many of us don’t realize that we think we believe the Bible and are living out our faith – but we really put our trust and faith in a lot of other things besides God. Sometimes when we realize what Jesus really asks of His followers, it will involve us having to tear out a lot of our old mindsets and then allowing God total access to the darkest corners of our souls so that He can transform us by the power of His Spirit and His Word to make us more like Christ.
- Check out the link to “important posts” to get started.
- A lot of women have strong emotions when they begin reading here. The things I share from the Bible just don’t always “sound right” to us in our culture today. But many women have found spiritual healing here. The question is – what is God’s truth? If we have been taught wrongly, let’s be willing to trash our old worldly ideas and joyfully embrace the truth of Scripture for our lives.
- Ask questions if something doesn’t sound right or seems confusing. I love questions! I want to know what is on your heart.
- Get involved in the discussions. We can hash through issues together, pray for each other, encourage each other, support one another, and bless each other in a beautiful time of fellowship. You can make some amazing friends here!
I am available to contact in the following ways:
– in the comments
– on my Youtube channel
– on my Facebook channel
– on my contact page