What can you do when you really want to grow deeper in your faith, to know God much more intimately, to experience the fullness of His will, and to see Him accomplish more than you could ever think or imagine?
Twelve Keys for Seeing God Do HUGE Things in Your Life:
- Make lots of time for Him, prayer, and time in His Word. This is your spiritual food and sustenance.
- Be willing to fast at times – from food, from the internet, from social media, from anything that distracts you from the Lord.
- Be willing to turn away from and get rid of anything God shows you is destructive in your life – anything He calls sin.
- Be still before Him. Rest in Him, His love, and His provision. Wait on Him. Don’t run ahead with your own plans and your own strength.
- Yield completely to Him as LORD of every area of your life – humbly submit to Him. Desire His will more than your own.
- Seek to know Him, to see that He is the greatest treasure and reward there is, to be in His presence, to love Him, to devote yourself to Him wholeheartedly – not just to get things from Him.
- Consecrate your life to Him – give yourself fully to His will for your life, whatever that may be.
- Be willing to allow Him to shine His light and truth in the darkest places of your life and heart, to show you new things He desires you to change, and be willing to let Him make changes.
- Seek out strong Christian women to pray with you, for you, and to mentor you to become a godly woman. Ask God to provide such women in your life according to His will.
- Cultivate a spirit of praise and thanksgiving toward the Lord.
- Take your thoughts captive for Christ.
- Receive your new identity and all that the Lord has for you in Jesus.
What are some ways you have learned to grow closer to the Lord and what are some big things He has done in your life? We’d love to hear about it.
Much love to each of you!
“Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied. Matt. 5:6