If you are looking for a solid resource to help you learn to build biblical, healthy relationships, especially romantic ones, this may be the resource for you. It is particularly helpful for women who may struggle with boundaries or with respecting themselves and for those who are in difficult relationships with men.
Nina Roesner, author of The Respect Dare, realized something important:
Women need a firm spiritual foundation before they can properly apply respect in a relationship with a man.
They need to know who they are in Christ. They need to understand healthy boundaries in a godly way, not a selfish way. They need to be able to act with dignity and godly strength (as Proverbs 31 describes) and be spiritually more whole and healed. Then they can use the incredibly powerful influence of godly femininity in beautiful, healthy, healing ways in their relationships. They need to have tools to handle things rightly when they are sinned against.
Then God led Nina to develop a new approach in the BECOMING A WOMAN OF STRENGTH AND DIGNITY eCourse – for single and married women.
I am so excited about what God has been doing in Nina’s online classes to transform women and relationships. It is not about Nina. It is not about the forum facilitators. Her goal is to disciple women so they have a strong spiritual foundation and so that they look to the Bible and the Holy Spirit for wisdom and power to accomplish God’s will and His glory in their lives. That is definitely my goal, too, for all of us!
She walks women through the baby steps so many of us need, regardless of our personalities or relationship dynamics, to develop a healthy relationship with Christ first and a healthy relationship with self. Then she gives the tools that can help women develop healthier relationships in their men.
A bit from Nina about this eCourse:
The truth is, if the words ‘respect’ and ‘submission’ scare you, even anger you, you’re in the right place. We want to help you understand them in a new way that takes your fear, which is never from the Lord, and replaces it with quiet confidence in HIM.
- A unique and proven discipleship method that leaves over 95% of our class members with a deeper connection with God
- Biblical truth to build your relationship with yourself & others in a way that gives you a gentle, but strong & dignified (not prideful) sense of who you are
- Proven tools of interaction with yourself and others that create mutual respect and the potential for great love & joy
The eCourse does have a nominal cost per month. I would consider it to be a very worthwhile investment. Especially if you are really struggling and need a bit more personalized, structured, spiritual and marriage mentoring. It is an 11 week online class. After you go through these sessions, you are invited to join the private forum with trained facilitating wives who help guide discussions.
WHY AM I PROMOTING THIS eCOURSE?
Nina did not ask me to do this. I am not making any kind of monetary profit from promoting her materials. I know that when some wives read about respect, sometimes they mishear things in dangerous ways. Some think they have to disrespect themselves in order to respect their husbands. Or they have to idolize their husbands and bow to them as if they are perfect gods and women need to act like slaves. That is not true at all!
I believe that this eCourse may be a huge blessing if:
- If you have read my posts, my book, or The Respect Dare, and things are getting worse or you feel really confused about how to move forward with the Lord or in your relationship.
- You struggle with what it means to respect yourself – or to think rightly and biblically about yourself.
- You get confused about healthy boundaries and how to implement them with love and respect.
- You didn’t have the best healthy, godly role models when you were growing up.
- You are in a relationship with a particularly difficult man.
- You are looking for a private forum that offers spiritual support to women. Nina has a wonderful team of trained women who are helping with this. That is something I just can’t offer myself.
I want all women to have all of the resources they need to thrive spiritually and to heal in Christ. Then when they are hearing Him clearly and filled with His Spirit, I know He will give them the wisdom they need to handle some really tough situations.