Let me invite you into a story that is all about you. It is about your hopes, fears, dreams, and frustrations. It is about where you are right now and how to get from where you are to where you really want to go.
As a woman, you probably long for several core things:
- Security—You want to know you are safe emotionally, physically, financially, mentally, and in every way. You want to know your identity is firm and that your life is built on something unshakeable no matter what storms may come.
- To Be Known—You want intimacy with someone who deeply understands you, fully knows you, and accepts you. You want to have strong, healthy, vibrant relationships— with your man, with others, with God, and even with yourself.
- Unconditional Love—You want to know that you are cherished, important, special, and loved just because you are you, no matter what happens.
- Empowerment—You want to be the best version of yourself. You want to be an incredible blessing on your family, coworkers, friends, and neighbors. You want to make a huge impact on the world for good and leave a wonderful legacy that will matter forever. You want to be an important part of a bigger story.
Perhaps you feel insecure, misunderstood, unloved, and like you have no idea which way to go to make things better. Maybe you believe other people are the real cause of your pain. You have been depending on someone to meet your needs, maybe a friend or your boyfriend, and that person has failed you in some way.
Or maybe you just feel alone and you ache for a relationship with a man, but it seems impossible to find one who loves the Lord wholeheartedly.
The truth is, life can be really difficult. Relationships can harder than we ever imagined they could be. Singleness is also very challenging, especially in the crazy times in which we live.
You feel like you have tried so hard to make things work, but you don’t know what to do. You’ve read books. You’ve talked to girl friends. You may have even tried a counselor or mentor. And you are still disappointed.
Some people will tell you to wait on other people to change first. But…
A real hero knows that she can’t afford to wait on someone else.
Time is short. There is a crisis. Someone has to step up and be courageous and strong—now.
Of course, you may not see yourself as a hero… yet. You may be filled with self-doubt, fears, anxiety, and a feeling that you are just not very well-equipped for the whole relationship thing, or even for life, in general.
You may have come to the humbling place where you realize you can’t fix or save anyone else. And you can’t even fix or save yourself.
What are you supposed to do with that?!?
You may be tempted to think that your enemy is your guy, your mom, that hateful coworker, or some other person. But the Bible shows us that people are not actually our enemies. Our primary enemies are unseen in the spiritual realm.
There really is someone who is trying to destroy your life and relationships. He hides himself pretty well in our culture, but his work is evident all around us.
He has been covertly feeding us toxic lies. Many of us have inadvertently built our core beliefs on these lies and we don’t know why our lives are so painful and dysfunctional.
We don’t realize that we built our relationships and our lives on a shaky foundation and that is why when the storms of life pound us, things fall apart.
I’VE GOT JUST THE PLAN YOU NEED
Every hero needs a boost, of course. We all need someone who has been in the trenches where we are and has overcome adversity and who understands the baby steps it takes to get to victory. We need someone with a solid plan to show us the way we should go.
It’s good that we get to the place we realize we need help desperately, that we can’t do this whole life or relationship thing on our own. This humility and brokenness is the door that opens our hearts to the narrow path that God has prepared for us.
I want to see your life of frustration, isolation, loneliness, helplessness, and pain transform to one of confidence, contentment, empowerment in Christ, peace, joy, and all the spiritual abundance God has prepared for you.
If you are ready to be a hero of your own real-life adventure story, I’d love to show you the way.
The Peace Plan
This peace plan is a simple pathway to show you how you can have real peace with God, with others (as far as it depends on you), and with yourself.
- Look upward—Set your gaze on Jesus Christ in total awe and yield yourself fully to His Lordship in faith. Step down from the throne of your life and invite the Prince of Peace, Jesus, to rule in your heart and mind.
- Look inward— Invite God to help you crucify your old sinful nature with Jesus and give you a new identity, His Spirit, His love, and new Life.
- Look outward—Receive Jesus’ eyes and heart for others to love them with His divine love and power and to speak His life and blessing into their lives.
- Look forward—Watch Jesus turn your pain, trials, and difficult relationships into beauty for your ultimate good, a blessing for others, and His greatest glory. And look forward most of all to eternity in heaven with Him and everyone who loves Him forever!
You can choose to have a saving relationship with Jesus today to begin finding life-changing spiritual healing .
YOUR DEEPEST NEEDS ARE SATISFIED IN CHRIST ALONE
When you build your thinking, your heart, your core beliefs, and your identity on Jesus, He fills you up with all you were lacking. He, alone, can truly give you the things you desire so deeply in an intimate, personal, spiritual relationship with Him.
In Jesus, you are completely secure and unshakeable. You are fully known and completely loved unconditionally. And you are empowered with a new nature, a new life, and a new Spirit to become the very best version of yourself that God created you to be.
He meets the deepest needs of your heart that no human can ever meet. He is the only one who can truly complete us and heal us to the core.
THEN IT’S YOUR TURN TO BE A HERO FOR OTHERS
Jesus will even empower you to be an instrumental part of His heroic plan to help set many other miserable captives free so that they can come into His kingdom, as well! What an incredible honor to be part of His work and miracles in other people’s lives!
You’re welcome to share in the comments! <3
MY RESOURCES FOR YOU
Why try to reinvent the wheel when you could benefit from the years I have already spent and learn from my failures and successes and other wives’ stories that I share? Join thousands of other women from around the world whose lives have been changed by the power of God as they read about the treasures God has shown me on my 11 year journey.
I want to see Jesus heal as many women and miraculously change as many lives as possible!
- Sign up for my free blog so you don’t miss a post!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for women for free encouragement and tips at “April Cassidy“
- Check out my books – For the cost of one lunch date with a friend, I share all the secret baby steps you need and all the wisdom I have learned over many years of thousands of hours of study, prayer, journaling, and wrestling with the Lord, myself in each of these books. You can save yourself a lot of time, frustration, and spinning your wheels if you learn from my mistakes. And you can get to the really good stuff a whole lot faster. My desire is that I might put the dots much closer together for those who come behind me than they were for me. I don’t want it to take 3 years for things to click for you like it took for me!
Don’t take my word for it, read the reviews! Both of these books will bless you whether you are married single and whether you have children or not. And they will help you prepare for being a strong, healthy, godly wife and mom in the future.
The Peaceful Wife—Living in Submission to Christ As Lord – God’s design for us as wives and women that I wish I understood 25 years ago when Greg and I first got married. This is a great resource to read even before you begin dating or before marriage to help prepare you for a strong, godly, Christian marriage.
The Peaceful Mom—Building a Healthy Foundation with Christ As Lord – How to have peace with God, with yourself, with your thoughts, and with others. Ideal for moms but also a huge blessing to women in any season of life even those who are single and who don’t have children. If you are suffering from a lot of childhood wounds and scars, this book can help you heal.