This new Facebook group – Peaceful Women – will be closed (private) and for anyone interested in joining a community of praying, believing women who want to grow in Christ and work together as prayer partners. It is open to all women – teenagers through senior adults.
Several of you have asked me for a closed forum where women can pray for and encourage one another. This is a new kind of ministry for me! I have spent the past few months praying with and training some core leaders to help with ministering those who join the group.
A number of gifted women are joining me in this endeavor:
- Admin only team – who will only handle approving or blocking comments based on the group guidelines and technical issues.
- Admin/ministry team – who will do both administrative work and reach out to minister to women.
- Ministry only team (the majority of the leadership group) – who are not “official admins” but who will surround the women who come to the group in prayer, love, and encouragement.
- The members – who will join the group and receive training along the way and will have many chances to surround the other members in prayer, love, and encouragement.
I plan to do a post once a week or so to the group to train the large group about ministering to each other, prayer, and growing in Christ. But the majority of the ministry work will be done by the ministry team and members who will be reaching out to each woman to connect in prayer.
It’s time to allow some of my sisters in Christ to have more opportunities to minister to and care for one another.
God-willing, I will continue to be available primarily on:
- my blogs – www.peacefulsinglegirl.com and www.peacefulwife.com
- my public Facebook pages – Peaceful Single Girl, Peaceful Wife Blog
- my Youtube channel, “April Cassidy”
The purpose of the Peaceful Women group is to be a community of women who seek wholeheartedly to follow Christ individually first – then we come together to encourage, pray for, support, exhort, and bless each other. We are stronger when we walk this road together and share the treasures God has given to each of us.
We are one Body of Christ across denomination lines, nationalities, and cultures who share one Spirit, one Lord, and one purpose – to know and love Jesus above all else and to do the work of loving others for His kingdom.
This is a place where the floodgates of heaven open and we experience the power of God in our midst as we seek Christ together – approaching God’s throne room in the highest heaven united in great faith, fervent prayer, reverent worship, godly repentance, humility, and love.
We will be adhering to a Christian view of the Bible, The Gospel Coalition Confessional Statement of Faith, as well as the Danvers Statement on Biblical Manhood and Womanhood in this group.
Here is a link to join the Peaceful Women Facebook group (please check out the Code of Conduct and familiarize yourself with how we will seek to honor Christ and one another in our interactions).
Much love to each of you!