I am thrilled to share that there I will be doing two conferences coming up in the next two months. I hope that you might be able to join me.
Eaton, OH: February 25th, 2017
I will be at the Eaton First Church of God women’s retreat in Eaton, OH Saturday February 25th, 2017.
The conference will be from 9am-4pm. Breakfast and lunch will be included.
To register, please click on this link to the Eaton First Church of God’s Adult Ministry page. You will need to scroll down a bit to get to the part where you can register. Hopefully they will be adding the date and time soon. But it is 2/25/17 from 9-4. 🙂
The cost is $25 if you register and pay before January 29th, $30 after January 29th. The cost includes meals and a workbook.
No childcare will be provided.
The topics I will be covering will include things like:
- My Story
- What Is Disrespect?
- How can I Respect My Man and Myself in Ways That Honor God?
- Dealing with Insecurity and How We Can Find Ultimate Security
- How the Lordship of Christ Impacts Our Relationships/Marriages
- Godly Femininity/Biblical Womanhood
EATON FIRST CHURCH OF GOD
601 E. Lexington Rd. Eaton, Oh 45320
Columbia, SC: March 24th-25th, 2017
Join me for a time of discovery, laughter, and maybe even a few tears as we dig deeply together into God’s design for us as godly women. Women of any relationship status are welcome to come from teenagers on up.
Lunch will be included on Saturday. There is no childcare available.
You may register at this link.
The cost is $25 and will include lunch and a workbook.
Some of the Topics We Will Discuss:
– April’s story – how God opened her eyes to ways she was sabotaging the intimacy she longed for in her marriage with her inadvertant disrespect and controlling attitude toward her husband.
– Understand the different messages from our culture vs. the Bible about masculinity, femininity, and marriage.
– Inspire a deeper connection with your boyfriend/husband.
– Learn what his masculine needs are and how to better meet them.
– Explore ways we sometimes inadvertently idolize our men, marriage, romance, and happiness
– Identify ways to handle conflict in a godly way.
– Know Christ on a more intimate and tangible level.
– Learn to find your contentment in Jesus alone no matter what your circumstances may be.
– Prepare to live out godly femininity in powerful ways
Cayce First Baptist, Church 600 Holland Ave. Cayce, SC 29033
If you would like for me to teach a conference at your church: